Monday, May 19, 2008

Divine Mercy part 13

On August 9 1934 Saint Faustina offered Adoration hour for the conversion of hardened sinners.After that she encountered the Lord.

Jesus made known to me how very pleasing to him were prayers of atonement.He said to me,

The prayer of a humble and loving soul disarms the anger of My Father and draws down an ocean of blessings.

After the adoration,halfway back to my cell,I was surrounded by a pack of huge black dogs who were jumping and howling and trying to tear me to pieces.I realized that they were not dogs,but demons.One of them spoke up in rage,"Because you have snatched so many souls away from us tonight,we will tear you to pieces." I answered,"If that is the will of the most merciful God,tear me to pieces,for I have justly deserved it,because I am the most miserable of all sinners,and god is ever Holy,just and infinitely merciful." To these words all the demons answered as one,"let us flee,for she is not alone;the almighty is with her!" And they vanished like dust, like the noise of the road,while I continued on my way to my cell undisturbed,finishing my Te Deum and pondering the infinite and unfathomable mercy of God.

page 145

No comments: