Saturday, May 24, 2008

Divine Mercy Part 77

3 Febuary 1938. Today after Holy Communion, Jesus again gave me a few directives:

First, do not fight against a temptation by yourself, but disclose it to the confessor at once, and then the temptation will lose all its force. Second, during these ordeals do not lose your peace; live in my presence; ask My Mother and the Saints for help. Third, have the certitude that I am looking at you and supporting you. Fourth, do not fear either struggles of the soul or any temptations, because I am supporting you; if only you are willing to fight, know that the victory is always on your side. Fifth, know that by fighting bravely you give me great glory and amass merits for yourself. Temptation gives you a chance to show me your fidelity.

Page 554

No comments: