Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Divine Mercy Part 17

Who will proclaim my great mercy.I shall protect them myself at the hour of death, as my own glory. And even if the sins of soul are as dark as night, when the sinner turns to My mercy he gives me the greatest praise and is the glory of my passion. When a soul praises my goodness, Satan trembles before it and flees to the very bottom of hell.

With souls that have recourse to my mercy and with those that glorify and proclaim my great mercy to others, I will deal according to my infinite mercy at the hour of their death.

My heart is sorrowful, because even chosen souls do not understand the greatness of my mercy. Their relationship[with me] is, in certain ways, imbued with mistrust. Oh, how much that wounds my heart! Remember my passion, and if you do not believe my words, at least believe my wounds.

Page 172

No comments: