Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Divine Mercy Part 25

During the night, a soul I had already seen before visited me. However it did not ask for prayer, but reproached me saying that I used to be very haughty and vain..."and now you are interceding for others while you yourself still have certain vices." I answered that I indeed had been vain and haughty, but that I had confessed this before an had done penance for my stupidity, and that I trusted in the goodness of my God, and that if I still fell occasionally, this was indeliberate and never premeditated, even in the smallest things. Still the soul continued to reproach me, saying,"Why are you unwilling to recognize my greatness?" Why do you alone not glorify me for the great deeds as all others do?" Then i saw that it was Satan under the assumed appearance of this soul and I said,"Glory is due to God alone;begone Satan!" And in an instant this soul fell into an abyss, horrible beyond all description. And I said to the wretched soul that I would tell the whole Church about this.

Page 221

No comments: